It happened — you’re engaged! You’ve probably experienced a whirlwind of emotions since the big day, and we’re here to help a girl out.
Asking your future bridesmaids to be in your wedding is one of the most important parts of planning your special day, so why not make the moment extra special? We’ve listed 7 bridesmaid proposal gift ideas to help you give your best friends the best gifts.
What is a Bridesmaid Proposal?
A bridesmaid proposal goes beyond simply asking your best girlfriends to be your bridesmaid over text or in person. Just like a marriage proposal, a bridesmaid proposal is a well-thought-out, special way to pop the important question: “Will you be my bridesmaid?”
Bridesmaid proposals are fun for both the bride and bridesmaid to be. As a bride, it’s an incredible experience to be able to curate a special gift for your closest friends and family, and of course, as a bridesmaid, receiving a proposal gift is an unforgettable moment.
Bridesmaid Proposal Gift Ideas
Bridesmaid duties can sometimes be, well, a little less than glamorous. Give your bridesmaids the gift of self-care with these thoughtful gift ideas:
Aromatherapy Shower Steamer Set
Our Aromatherapy Shower Steamers are an incredibly easy way to give your bridesmaids the gift of a restorative, at-home spa day. They release essential oils once they come in contact with shower steam and can be used for three or more showers each. We make them in six different scents so there’s something for everyone!
The Shower Steamer Set is a great way to buy multiple steamers for less if you want to give one to each of your bridesmaids.
Photo Credit: @beholdgiftco
Emerald Gem Collection: With scents of amber, woods and sweet moss, the Emerald Gem Collection smells like crisp, cozy autumn air. Each item is designed to help lock in hydration and leave skin feeling silky smooth.
Any of these products would make an amazing addition to your bridesmaid proposal:
- Coconut Milk Bath Bomb: Repairs and restores skin to leave it feeling fresh and rejuvenated.
- Shea Butter Body Cream: Lets skin stay moisturized well after a shower or bath, and doesn’t leave a greasy residue.
- Coconut Milk Bar Soap: Gives skin a gentle cleanse and is completely free of harmful chemicals, preservatives, and parabens.
Honey + Almond Collection: Our Honey + Almond collection makes such a sweet gift for any fall-themed or fall-timed proposal. Your bridesmaids will love the sweet, warm, and nourishing qualities of each of these:
- Shower Steamer: Gives deliciously refreshing honey and almond scents once activated with steam. Lasts for three or more showers, which means it’s a gift that keeps on giving!
- Handcrafted Body Cream: Comes loaded with hydrating ingredients like shea butter, avocado oil, and vitamin E to give skin a rich condition. Each cream is handmade with care with natural ingredients.
- Aromatherapy Bath Soak: Packed with dried flowers and calming essential oils, our soak creates a spa-like experience at home.
Creative Ways to Propose to Your Bridesmaids
Curating your proposal gifts is easiest when you have a theme to stick to. For example, you can create boxes based on your bridesmaids’ zodiac signs, your wedding color scheme, or your sorority’s official colors. Whatever theme feels most true to you and your BFFs.
Photo Credit: @archergiftco
Once you’ve curated your gift boxes, it’s time to actually propose! Here are a few ways you can ask your bridesmaids:
- Plan a themed movie night. Invite your bridesmaids over to watch one of your favorite flicks. Before or after the movie, bring out your gifts and ask your girl gang if they want to be in your wedding party.
- Do it over brunch. Make reservations at a cute brunch spot and propose over mimosas and pancakes.
- Relax at a spa. Treat your bride tribe to mani-pedis and ask them while you’re all getting pampered.
- Send it in the mail. If your squad is spread out across the country, getting them together IRL might not be realistic. Instead, pack your gifts in beautiful boxes and include a card that pops the question for you. We’ll even ship the goodies directly to your bridesmaid-to-be with a gift note included!
Here Come the Bridesmaids!
Picking your bridesmaids can be one of the best parts of planning a wedding, so why not make it ‘gram-worthy? Give them a proposal they’ll remember forever and seal the deal with cute mementos.