What is Shea Butter?
Shea Butter is natural, plant-based fat extracted from the nut of a tree located in West Africa called the Shea Tree. It's known for its nutrient profile, and is commonly used in beauty products and cooking. After reading the list of benefits below, you'll see why we use it as the primary ingredient in our lotion!
What are the Benefits of Shea Butter?
- Rich in triglycerides, fatty acids, and vitamins, which are all great things to have in your skincare routine.
- Soothes skin and can help reduce moisture loss.
- High in Vitamin E
- Known for it's anti-inflammatory and anti-aging properties
- Thanks to it’s high fatty acid content, it’s super moisturizing and easily absorbed!
- These qualities also make it non-greasy!
There are so many benefits to having shea butter in your skincare routine. We have 6 Shea Butter Body Creams available, and plan to have more in the future!
How to Use Our Body Cream:
Our body cream is suitable as an all-over body lotion. It contains no parabens or toxic preservatives. We recommend using it daily, after bathing and toweling off skin, or whenever your skin needs a boost of moisture. It absorbs easily into your skin, leaving it non-greasy and moisturized!
Helpful Tips & Tricks:
- As with any skincare product, we recommend using our body cream consistently in order to see the benefits listed above.
- Our body cream can even be used on your face! Everyone's skin is different, and people have different preferences, so we recommend testing it on a small area of your face at first.
- Did you know that wet skin is more permeable? For extra absorption, leave your skin a little bit damp after cleansing or showering, and apply the lotion!
Want a peak inside our process?
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
There are many claims regarding the benefits of shea butter. After reading several helpful articles, any information above on shea butter is what we gathered and trusted. In particular, this article was the most helpful and included the most research.